Toh Daeng Restaurant is an unforgettable vintage dining at the beautiful 85 years old heritage mansion near Mai Khao Beach. Beside the most romantic vintage set up, we serve delicious local food and beverages. We use 100% raw ingredient and organic vegetable from local communities; mainly from Bann Mai Khao and also Khok Kloi. Some earning is used to support poor students in our area. Of course, we are listed in Michelin Guide 2021
Our signature dishes are:
1. Traditional crispy noodle with prawn. Our 100 year family secret recipe that uses organic tamarind from 50 year-old-tamarind tree at our backyard. The most special one is the crispy noodle with Phuket Lobster.
2. Rambutan red curry with grilled roasted pork. The most exotic red curry of all time that use seasonal famous fruit as the key ingredient.
3. Deep fried fresh fish with local herbs. Every morning we will find out what Morgan villagers could catch then the menu starts from there.
1. Taro coconut Cake. Very traditional but most favorite for our family. Taro from our backyard and coconut from our farm topped with deep fried red onion that you should not miss!
2. Phuket Pineapple cold pressed juice. 100% from farm to you everyday. Very refreshing and great for health
We welcome you to experience such authentic Phuket gastronomy with warmest services through Baan Ar-Jor Restaurant.
Address: 102 Thepkrasattri Road Maikaho Thalang, Phuket
Phone: +66 62 459 8889