We have comfortable modern private vans and taxis available on Phuket Island and nearby areas. We offer transfers from Phuket Airport to hotels anywhere on Phuket Island and even Khaolak, Phang Nga and Krabi. We are ready to take you to any tourist spots and landmarks, including the historical places of Phuket, to make your holiday as perfect and happy as possible.
Airport transfers prices for the whole van
Patong Beach: 700 baht,
Karon or Kata Beach: 800 baht,
Kamala Beach: 700 baht,
Rawai Beach: 900 baht
Half-Day and Full-Day Prices: 6 hrs: 1,600 baht,
8 hrs: 1,800 baht
(note that the price can vary a little if your hotel is in the north of Phuket)
Minivan capacity: 12 persons
in addition to affordable airport transfers, John Welcome also offers customizable discovery day trips!
South Phuket Tour, including Phuket Town
This is a typical and popular tour in the south part of the island where the most famous landmarks are. The tour is flexible and can be adjusted according to customers’ preferences. Note that the price may vary depending on the hotel location (hotels in the north of Phuket require a longer drive)
- 9 am: Pickup guests from the hotel.
- Begin our journey with a stop at the beautiful Karon Beach.
- Continue to Kata Beach.
- Stop at Karon Viewpoint to admire the panorama of 3 bays.
- Move to Nai Harn Beach, which is popular with tourists because it has a beautiful sea view and mountains with many sailing boats.
- Stop at the windmill viewpoint to watch the panorama.
- Drive down to the small and beautiful Ya Nui Beach.
- Continue south to the famous Promthep Cape.
- Stop for lunch around Rawai Beach, known for fresh seafood and cheap prices.
- Drive up to the iconic Big Buddha Temple to take pictures, enjoy the panoramic views and pray for good luck.
- 10 minutes away from Big Buddha, stop at Chalong Temple, which is an important temple for Phuket people.
- Continue to Old Phuket Town to explore the old streets and the beautiful Sino-Portuguese architecture. Great to take photos and do some shopping and enjoy the many coffee shops.
- 10 minutes from the city, go up to Khao Rang Viewpoint to see and feed the monkeys.
- After Phuket town, continue to the Kathu Waterfall.
- 4 or 5 pm: return to your hotel.
Price: between 2,400 and 2,700 baht, depending how far your hotel is to the south
Address: 98/138 Kathu Kathu Phuket 83120
Phone: +66 805 349982