Experience with 5 Star Marine Phuket the stunning seascapes, tropical islands and limestone karsts surrounding Phuket and Krabi in the comfort of your very own VIP speedboat. Our fleet of private boats has been custom-built and enhanced to ensure you receive the most luxurious and memorable time on the water with us.
Whether you are looking to explore hidden bays, canoe through caves, relax on deserted white beaches, experience the unique marine life by snorkelling in crystal clear waters or even adventure up to a breath-taking viewpoint; 5 Star Marine will design a bespoke itinerary which avoids the crowds and takes you to the hidden gems.
We run bespoke tours personalised to your requirements, including day trips and multi-night tours to Phi Phi, Krabi, James Bond Island, Phang Nga Bay, Similan Islands, Koh Lipe, Koh Racha and beyond – and even offer a popular dolphin spotting experience.
5 Star Marine Phuket is TAT SHA Plus certified and prides itself on providing reasonably priced experiences without sacrificing quality.
Best Selling Tours:
1. Phi Phi and James Bond Island Private Tour
The combined Phi Phi and James Bond Island Private Tour are one of 5 Star Marine’s most popular private speedboat tours, combining snorkelling, swimming in turquoise lagoons, beaches and coves, canoeing, karst rock seascapes, and James Bond Island.
1. Depart from the 5 Star Marine pier in Boat Lagoon and head towards Phi Phi.
2. Stop at Maya Bay, the most notable “Beach” from the 2000 hit movie, on Phi Phi Leh. Although you cannot currently walk on the beach, it is still a fantastic experience.
3. Loh Samah Bay: a small bay on the other side of Maya Bay on Koh Phi Phi Leh for snorkelling.
4. Pileh Lagoon: Enjoy a swim in the turquoise waters of this lagoon that was starred in “The Beach”, featuring Leonardo DiCaprio.
5. Small Monkey Beach: see some monkeys sitting on the karst rocks and relaxing on the beach!
6. Wong Long Bay: This is only accessible to smaller boats; luckily, our private speedboats can fit inside, so you get a quiet bay, potentially all to yourselves.
7. Big Monkey Beach on Phi Phi Don: picnic lunch with a soft sand cove beach going into a shallow bay.
8. Ao Nuoi on Phi Phi Don: Snorkeling over rich corals and marine life with a picturesque beach setting.
9. Bamboo Island: snorkelling in a stunning setting, with shallow clear blue waters and a picturesque beach. You might even spot a blacktip reef shark.
10. Phang Nga Bay: enjoy some canoeing and exploring amongst the caves and rock formations.
11. James Bond Island, which became a major attraction after featuring in the 1974 Bond movie, The Man With The Golden Gun.
12. Return to the pier
Please contact us to book your very own private tour to Phi Phi and James Bond Island on the same day.
Phi Phi Island
Phi Phi Island
2. Phang Nga Bay tour
With a custom Phang Nga Bay tour, 5 Star Marine will guide you around hidden coves and lagoons and stop off at the iconic James Bond island, which became a major attraction after featuring in the 1974 Bond movie, The Man With The Golden Gun.
Phang Nga truly is one of nature’s spectacular works of art, where the vast karst rock scenery presents a visually stunning location. In fact, with the sheer number of unique formations, you could explore here for days. However, please note this is not for those looking to go snorkelling. This trip is all about the seascapes, canoeing, caving and exploring.
All our VIP tours are private, so you can customise them to get an experience perfect for you. However, to give you an idea, a sample day trip itinerary could be:
- Visit a hidden cave around Panak Island
- Swimming in clear turquoise waters at Ko Kudu Yai
- Lunch and sightseeing at Koh Panyee
- Visit James Bond Island (from Koh Ping Ghan)
- Canoeing/caving in the surrounding areas
Join 5 Star Marine onboard for your Custom Private Tour of James Bond Island and the surrounding Phang Nga Bay
5 Star Marine Phuket Info
Address: 73, 20, Ko Kaeo, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000
Phone: 093 720 6221